Here is a list of events planned so far. Be sure to revisit the website to stay updated on events.
Rock Island High School
- Oct 27 - Juniors VS. Seniors Powderpuff Game @ RIHS Stadium, 3:00 p.m. $2 donation is asked to watch
- Oct 28 - Rockin' Halloween Night @ RIHS Cafeteria from 5-7p.m. Free entrance with a donation to the Student Hunger Drive.
Denkmann Elementary School
- Oct 28 - PJ's Day! Bring in one can good and you can wear your PJ's to school!
- Oct 29 - Sock Hop Dance. The cost to attend is two canned goods. Students and staff are invited to dress like the ’50s for the day. The dance will be from 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- Oct 30 - Twin Day! Bring in one can good and you and your best friend can twin for the day.
Earl Hanson Elementary School
- Nov 1- Fall Dance. Admission is one can of food or $1 donation to the Student Hunger Drive.
Eugene Elementary School
- Nov 4-12 - The student council will start a canned food drive next Monday, November 4 and will collect canned food items until November 12.